The Artistic Difference

There is an art to photography and my fingerprint will be within every file I edit. No shortcuts. Passion for your work makes all the difference among photographers. I believe your love story can become art and should live forever.

My name is Jim Rode. My team and I create beautiful photography of your engagement and wedding. Each image will be lightly retouched and enhanced. I roam the wedding capturing fabulous moments. Many images are taken to the "darkroom" where the photographs are given my sensational fine-art treatment. My team of photographers and myself serve the greater Dallas and DFW area. I can travel nationwide for destination weddings.

Your wedding, my art. In love and art, you live forever. Jim Rode

Step inside my wedding website to see more - www.JimRode.com.

Jim Rode Photographer, is located at 2101 Cedar Springs Rd., Dallas Texas. By appointment Only.

Concierge 214-347-0548

Jim 817-781-7331

Jim@JimRode.com


Monday, March 23, 2009




Sunday I had a great wedding! I'll blog about that in a week or two after I've been able to process each image to make them their very best in presentation. As I sat outside the wedding chapel, I marveled at how beautiful a day it was. I also noticed how strange it felt. Wedding photographers have an inner clock set to Friday nights or Saturdays. I did not take a wedding Saturday after booking this Sunday months ago (I don't like to crowd the weekend with 2 weddings, because I put so much time into processing the images in the days after). I took my Saturday off to drive Sylvia to Dallas to check out the new Rack store in Dallas for a shoe sale.

Jenna was my second shooter for Sundays wedding. (I like having pros shoot with me. Their expertise is always a plus for great images.) She too took Saturday off from her business. She told me about World Down Syndrome Awareness Day. Jenna has a daughter Lana with Down Syndrome. She reserved her Saturday to be exclusively with her daughter. And she blogged about the day she spent with Lana, horseback riding and exploring nature.

Yeah, you have to spend time together when you're married. And sometimes you've got to shop. But when I compare my Saturday to Jenna's -Jenna is my hero of the week.
If you'd like to read about her day with Lana, here is the link to her blog. www.fzphotography.com/blog
Jim Rode

Photo Montage/Used by permission of FickleZeal Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment