The Artistic Difference

There is an art to photography and my fingerprint will be within every file I edit. No shortcuts. Passion for your work makes all the difference among photographers. I believe your love story can become art and should live forever.

My name is Jim Rode. My team and I create beautiful photography of your engagement and wedding. Each image will be lightly retouched and enhanced. I roam the wedding capturing fabulous moments. Many images are taken to the "darkroom" where the photographs are given my sensational fine-art treatment. My team of photographers and myself serve the greater Dallas and DFW area. I can travel nationwide for destination weddings.

Your wedding, my art. In love and art, you live forever. Jim Rode

Step inside my wedding website to see more - www.JimRode.com.

Jim Rode Photographer, is located at 2101 Cedar Springs Rd., Dallas Texas. By appointment Only.

Concierge 214-347-0548

Jim 817-781-7331

Jim@JimRode.com


Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Wedding Green Oaks Wedding Chapel from Jim Rode Photographer in Arlington









Ramie and Corky got married! The wedding was perfect! It took place at the Green Oaks Wedding Chapel in Arlington.







It was loaded with friends and family. The bride was beautiful and Corky was Corky! (Cool under pressure!) Excellent flowers, cake and food. Three little angels dressed in white -fantastic for great photographs! Ramie and Corky took off in a vintage 1939 Chevrolet. (Boy could that hot rod move!) We took off for Mansfield to do a BridalWalk. We kicked around together on old Mansfield sidewalks. We stopped for pictures with the car and the blooming wisteria. And then we visited a very special lady/mother/and friend in the hospital bringing her the bouquet. Sometimes extraordinary events lead to extraordinary images.

No comments:

Post a Comment