The Artistic Difference

There is an art to photography and my fingerprint will be within every file I edit. No shortcuts. Passion for your work makes all the difference among photographers. I believe your love story can become art and should live forever.

My name is Jim Rode. My team and I create beautiful photography of your engagement and wedding. Each image will be lightly retouched and enhanced. I roam the wedding capturing fabulous moments. Many images are taken to the "darkroom" where the photographs are given my sensational fine-art treatment. My team of photographers and myself serve the greater Dallas and DFW area. I can travel nationwide for destination weddings.

Your wedding, my art. In love and art, you live forever. Jim Rode

Step inside my wedding website to see more - www.JimRode.com.

Jim Rode Photographer, is located at 2101 Cedar Springs Rd., Dallas Texas. By appointment Only.

Concierge 214-347-0548

Jim 817-781-7331

Jim@JimRode.com


Friday, June 26, 2009

Lunch Colonial Country Club - Jim Rode Photographer











I had lunch with a group of wedding professionals from the Professional Wedding Guild of Fort Worth at the beautiful Colonial Country Club. Julie Brauer hosted and did a wonderful job. (This is a fantastic country club!) I loved the quality of service, food, atmosphere. (and of course, many of us attend the Colonial every year too, so we know professionalism) It was perfect. I've included a few pics (Please excuse my cell-phone images) of Mr Hogan's locker and portrait on display. (By the way, anyone can be married at the Colonial -although you may need a sponser -contact Julie) I also sat with Dennis and Barbara Beaty of D and B Video, and my dear friend Lucia Bitnar of Foster Blue. (Cheryl Allgood was also there, and one of the great coordinators from Foster Blue...but she sat at a different table to network.) If you need a wedding planner -Foster Blue can take away some of that stress! Randal Stout is the 3-D guy in black and white...He is a great disk jockey and master of ceremonies. Check him out. It is so refreshing to shoot a wedding and not hear a hapless dj keep calling the bride and groom by the title bride and groom. A master of ceremonies should be smart enough to learn names, and know how to class-up a reception. Randal might be the answer to your wedding! I also spent time with Julie Alzaiton, a very good photographer who took the time to show me a dynamite bridal image she recently did. (I love talking shop with fellow photogs). Last but not least - I loved the display and work of Carrie from The Event Messenger. Really wonderful stationary, invitations and announcements. Beautiful work.

No comments:

Post a Comment