The Artistic Difference

There is an art to photography and my fingerprint will be within every file I edit. No shortcuts. Passion for your work makes all the difference among photographers. I believe your love story can become art and should live forever.

My name is Jim Rode. My team and I create beautiful photography of your engagement and wedding. Each image will be lightly retouched and enhanced. I roam the wedding capturing fabulous moments. Many images are taken to the "darkroom" where the photographs are given my sensational fine-art treatment. My team of photographers and myself serve the greater Dallas and DFW area. I can travel nationwide for destination weddings.

Your wedding, my art. In love and art, you live forever. Jim Rode

Step inside my wedding website to see more - www.JimRode.com.

Jim Rode Photographer, is located at 2101 Cedar Springs Rd., Dallas Texas. By appointment Only.

Concierge 214-347-0548

Jim 817-781-7331

Jim@JimRode.com


Friday, August 21, 2009

Le Beaux Chateau - Wedding Photographer Jim Rode









Jennifer and Jason got married at Chapelle des Fleurs wedding chapel (now called Le Beaux Chateau - in Flower Mound) and it was an amazing wedding! Love, laughter and friendship spilled out all over the dance floor. It was a fantastic wedding and I see a lot! The images are fantastic. I can't say enough about how cool that wedding was... I've even got pictures of the plot to get me to dance. I don't dance. Oh well, 3 minutes out of my life dancing isn't going to hurt. Jenna got some amazing images during the wedding, and during that stressful 3 minutes of dance!

We snuck out at dusk and got some beautiful images with the sky going dark (and gorgeous). This wedding had over 2300 images! A new record. There will be a slideshow webcast in about 4-5 days, and the wedding should be on-line a few days after. The hosting service has them, but there are a lot of images to process. They will be set up for 2 for 1 prints, and catagorized into MANY sections so it will be much easier to go right to the part of the wedding you want to see. Thank you everyone for a great wedding -you will love the images -I do!


This wedding gave me a chance to bracket some of the images, layer them together, and create some great HDR images for an artistic look.

No comments:

Post a Comment