The Artistic Difference

There is an art to photography and my fingerprint will be within every file I edit. No shortcuts. Passion for your work makes all the difference among photographers. I believe your love story can become art and should live forever.

My name is Jim Rode. My team and I create beautiful photography of your engagement and wedding. Each image will be lightly retouched and enhanced. I roam the wedding capturing fabulous moments. Many images are taken to the "darkroom" where the photographs are given my sensational fine-art treatment. My team of photographers and myself serve the greater Dallas and DFW area. I can travel nationwide for destination weddings.

Your wedding, my art. In love and art, you live forever. Jim Rode

Step inside my wedding website to see more - www.JimRode.com.

Jim Rode Photographer, is located at 2101 Cedar Springs Rd., Dallas Texas. By appointment Only.

Concierge 214-347-0548

Jim 817-781-7331

Jim@JimRode.com


Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Little Chapel in the Woods wedding from Jim Rode Photographer










Rose and David got married...yeah. "Way cool" wedding with family-fun friends-fun and reception fun. Rose recently graduated from A&M and chose a fantastic and historic chapel for her wedding. The Little Chapel in the Woods in Denton. Historic. This is the kind of place that you hold close as you know it will always be there. Each year, Sylvia and I drive by out church...gritting out teeth. Still there, but someday...I don't know. Not the Little Chapel, it's a national landmark. Rose and David will come visit 25 years and now just for fun! Nice to know it will be there for the memories.

The reception was at the Downtowner. Bar b que, dancing, singing, hugs and kisses spread around the dance floor. The bride and groom danced and brought cheers! Top it off with the Aggie fight song and you've got yourself the foundation for a solid love story! Read more details at JimRode.com as Rose and David are my Feature Wedding.

This wedding gave me a chance to bracket some of the images, layer them together, and create some great HDR images.

No comments:

Post a Comment