The Artistic Difference

There is an art to photography and my fingerprint will be within every file I edit. No shortcuts. Passion for your work makes all the difference among photographers. I believe your love story can become art and should live forever.

My name is Jim Rode. My team and I create beautiful photography of your engagement and wedding. Each image will be lightly retouched and enhanced. I roam the wedding capturing fabulous moments. Many images are taken to the "darkroom" where the photographs are given my sensational fine-art treatment. My team of photographers and myself serve the greater Dallas and DFW area. I can travel nationwide for destination weddings.

Your wedding, my art. In love and art, you live forever. Jim Rode

Step inside my wedding website to see more - www.JimRode.com.

Jim Rode Photographer, is located at 2101 Cedar Springs Rd., Dallas Texas. By appointment Only.

Concierge 214-347-0548

Jim 817-781-7331

Jim@JimRode.com


Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Mississippi Delta invite: Jim Rode Photographer





"Photographers across the world are invited to explore what the term "color" means to each of them. A collection of these images are gathered, and the result is a show illustrating how vast our interpretations can be, even when we're studying the same thing."

I am proud that a photograph of mine was selected for inclusion in a Gallery exposition taking place in the Mississippi delta. As an interpretation of color, my photograph (not the one shown) is being presented as a 20x30 gallery wrap.

I decided it was not proper to include the actual image in this post before the Gallery's exposition opening so I have posted a different image from my trip to Lubbock. My trip that week was to spend a day with the fabulous Julia Woods, but naturally, if wonderful photographic opportunities present themselves...I will always turn my camera on!

No comments:

Post a Comment