The Artistic Difference

There is an art to photography and my fingerprint will be within every file I edit. No shortcuts. Passion for your work makes all the difference among photographers. I believe your love story can become art and should live forever.

My name is Jim Rode. My team and I create beautiful photography of your engagement and wedding. Each image will be lightly retouched and enhanced. I roam the wedding capturing fabulous moments. Many images are taken to the "darkroom" where the photographs are given my sensational fine-art treatment. My team of photographers and myself serve the greater Dallas and DFW area. I can travel nationwide for destination weddings.

Your wedding, my art. In love and art, you live forever. Jim Rode

Step inside my wedding website to see more - www.JimRode.com.

Jim Rode Photographer, is located at 2101 Cedar Springs Rd., Dallas Texas. By appointment Only.

Concierge 214-347-0548

Jim 817-781-7331

Jim@JimRode.com


Friday, July 18, 2014

Wedding at the Lancaster Theater, Grapevine Texas

Click to see the wedding, there will be music!  Wedding at the Lancaster Theater, Grapevine Texas

Erin and Phil were married at the Lancaster Theater on Main Street in Grapevine, Texas. Their names were on the Palace marquee! After their first dance, they boldly visited the marquee and walked the streets for a few minutes while cars honked and people waved. Capturing their kisses in the crosswalk on Main Street at sunset was a thrill.

Congratulations!

More can be found at Fine-Art Weddings in DFW.
Each image is color corrected, retouched for blemishes and artistically enhanced using computer painting programs. Working with fantastic people like Erin and Phil make creating fine art weddings the thrill of my life! 

wedding kiss on Main Street Grapevine, texas


showing off the gown at her Grapevine wedding.


kiss on Main Street under the marquee

No comments:

Post a Comment