The Artistic Difference

There is an art to photography and my fingerprint will be within every file I edit. No shortcuts. Passion for your work makes all the difference among photographers. I believe your love story can become art and should live forever.

My name is Jim Rode. My team and I create beautiful photography of your engagement and wedding. Each image will be lightly retouched and enhanced. I roam the wedding capturing fabulous moments. Many images are taken to the "darkroom" where the photographs are given my sensational fine-art treatment. My team of photographers and myself serve the greater Dallas and DFW area. I can travel nationwide for destination weddings.

Your wedding, my art. In love and art, you live forever. Jim Rode

Step inside my wedding website to see more - www.JimRode.com.

Jim Rode Photographer, is located at 2101 Cedar Springs Rd., Dallas Texas. By appointment Only.

Concierge 214-347-0548

Jim 817-781-7331

Jim@JimRode.com


Monday, October 27, 2014

find your soul

It was an absolute pleasure to drop in on David Carr Jr. as he played a coffee house in Addison. No agenda, no spotlights...just simple back-to-the-roots jazz. Going back to the "beginning" can free your soul.

You can see some of the shots I got by clicking "find your soul". (Music by David Carr Jr., Images by Jim Rode Photographer)



find your soul







No comments:

Post a Comment