The Artistic Difference

There is an art to photography and my fingerprint will be within every file I edit. No shortcuts. Passion for your work makes all the difference among photographers. I believe your love story can become art and should live forever.

My name is Jim Rode. My team and I create beautiful photography of your engagement and wedding. Each image will be lightly retouched and enhanced. I roam the wedding capturing fabulous moments. Many images are taken to the "darkroom" where the photographs are given my sensational fine-art treatment. My team of photographers and myself serve the greater Dallas and DFW area. I can travel nationwide for destination weddings.

Your wedding, my art. In love and art, you live forever. Jim Rode

Step inside my wedding website to see more - www.JimRode.com.

Jim Rode Photographer, is located at 2101 Cedar Springs Rd., Dallas Texas. By appointment Only.

Concierge 214-347-0548

Jim 817-781-7331

Jim@JimRode.com


Sunday, August 03, 2008

See you at Pictage Partner Conference L.A.

I guess the word is out that I'm speaking in LA at the Pictage Partner Con conference. I thank those who have said nice words of encouragement! You all come! Seating is limited to 450 photographers, and the conference sells out -so line up the cheap airfare while you can. Click on the button above to link in, and see a video When the video is over...you'll notice a button for "more". Click it for multiple videos. Have fun!

I'm speaking on Engagements. I love it! I will be giving a ton of ideas, tips, concepts for those who attend. You will come away a changed photographer! And for you local Dallas photogs...come on out! Be there are be square.

I've lined up some cool door prizes too. Discounts and FREEbies from David Jay and Show-it Web and Show-it Sites! And a paid seat to the 4-day Keepnitfresh seminar with Corey McNabb! - And that's a $1500 seat too! Wouldn't be cool to win!

Call me if you want if you are on the borderline about taking the trip. I can talk you into it!
Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment