The Artistic Difference

There is an art to photography and my fingerprint will be within every file I edit. No shortcuts. Passion for your work makes all the difference among photographers. I believe your love story can become art and should live forever.

My name is Jim Rode. My team and I create beautiful photography of your engagement and wedding. Each image will be lightly retouched and enhanced. I roam the wedding capturing fabulous moments. Many images are taken to the "darkroom" where the photographs are given my sensational fine-art treatment. My team of photographers and myself serve the greater Dallas and DFW area. I can travel nationwide for destination weddings.

Your wedding, my art. In love and art, you live forever. Jim Rode

Step inside my wedding website to see more - www.JimRode.com.

Jim Rode Photographer, is located at 2101 Cedar Springs Rd., Dallas Texas. By appointment Only.

Concierge 214-347-0548

Jim 817-781-7331

Jim@JimRode.com


Friday, August 22, 2008






Oh so cool! I love meeting people and those thoughts run through my head "yeah, I like these guys!" They are from Weatherford and traveled out to the "big city" to have an engagement safari. We had lunch at California Pizza and began to travel around stopping for shots in different places. (This is one of my success secrets. A lot of photographers will take a couple to the park -didn't your parents always take you to the park? Yawn... In 45 minutes, imagination has run it's course, and the poor photographer says "I guess we got everything.") (I'm speaking in L A California to photographers about engagements next month. If any of the photographers who catch my blog want info -give me a call.)

Denisse and Daniel and I had a blast. We took the time to get to know each other. Belinda, Daniels mom, brought Kane, his grown puppy-dog out from Mineral Wells (bless her heart) and we got some great shots with that wonderdog Kane! Then we took off for the canal to further explore cool images together! Here are some shots.
They will marry at what is now called Le Beaux Chateau in Flower Mound.

No comments:

Post a Comment