The Artistic Difference

There is an art to photography and my fingerprint will be within every file I edit. No shortcuts. Passion for your work makes all the difference among photographers. I believe your love story can become art and should live forever.

My name is Jim Rode. My team and I create beautiful photography of your engagement and wedding. Each image will be lightly retouched and enhanced. I roam the wedding capturing fabulous moments. Many images are taken to the "darkroom" where the photographs are given my sensational fine-art treatment. My team of photographers and myself serve the greater Dallas and DFW area. I can travel nationwide for destination weddings.

Your wedding, my art. In love and art, you live forever. Jim Rode

Step inside my wedding website to see more - www.JimRode.com.

Jim Rode Photographer, is located at 2101 Cedar Springs Rd., Dallas Texas. By appointment Only.

Concierge 214-347-0548

Jim 817-781-7331

Jim@JimRode.com


Tuesday, October 05, 2010



Had lunch the other day with David Manriquez at a favorite secret steakhouse (I'm not telling where it is -I want to find a seat at Saturday lunch!). David is an Independent Film producer who specialty is small documentaries. My friends and I ran into him while we shot pictures in Deep Ellum. David is deep into a documentary on the bridge art in Deep Ellum.

It was fun to talk films and film scene in Toronto, Sundance and Austin.

No comments:

Post a Comment