The Artistic Difference

There is an art to photography and my fingerprint will be within every file I edit. No shortcuts. Passion for your work makes all the difference among photographers. I believe your love story can become art and should live forever.

My name is Jim Rode. My team and I create beautiful photography of your engagement and wedding. Each image will be lightly retouched and enhanced. I roam the wedding capturing fabulous moments. Many images are taken to the "darkroom" where the photographs are given my sensational fine-art treatment. My team of photographers and myself serve the greater Dallas and DFW area. I can travel nationwide for destination weddings.

Your wedding, my art. In love and art, you live forever. Jim Rode

Step inside my wedding website to see more - www.JimRode.com.

Jim Rode Photographer, is located at 2101 Cedar Springs Rd., Dallas Texas. By appointment Only.

Concierge 214-347-0548

Jim 817-781-7331

Jim@JimRode.com


Sunday, October 10, 2010

European Scientists Engagement from Jim Rode Dallas wedding photographer

















I am so lucky to have the greatest job! I love making images people will hang on their wall for decades to come. Case in point, I'm doing engagements and a wedding for a great couple, and providing a hi-res DVD for them to use as a resource for printing great wall portraits (or smaller!).

Lene and David are in love and getting married. I am their photographer (Jim says proudly!!) Lene and David are both research scientists at a local prominent university.Their field of study (in my words) is the effect of chemicals in the marine environment. Anyone working to keep our world a cleaner, safer place is very cool to me. Without clean waterways and a vibrant ocean, we will live in a sorry world. Thanks guys for your hard work. Lene is from Denmark, and David from the UK (Wales). You guys rock.

Here are some engagements where we walked around Southlake in the evening, stopping for good burgers at Five Guys. Can't wait for the wedding!


If you are engaged, contact me about turning your wedding into fabulous! JimRode.com the art of the wedding. Dallas wedding photography from Jim Rode Photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment