The Artistic Difference

There is an art to photography and my fingerprint will be within every file I edit. No shortcuts. Passion for your work makes all the difference among photographers. I believe your love story can become art and should live forever.

My name is Jim Rode. My team and I create beautiful photography of your engagement and wedding. Each image will be lightly retouched and enhanced. I roam the wedding capturing fabulous moments. Many images are taken to the "darkroom" where the photographs are given my sensational fine-art treatment. My team of photographers and myself serve the greater Dallas and DFW area. I can travel nationwide for destination weddings.

Your wedding, my art. In love and art, you live forever. Jim Rode

Step inside my wedding website to see more - www.JimRode.com.

Jim Rode Photographer, is located at 2101 Cedar Springs Rd., Dallas Texas. By appointment Only.

Concierge 214-347-0548

Jim 817-781-7331

Jim@JimRode.com


Thursday, January 28, 2010

Le Beaux Chateau wedding - Jim Rode Photographer











Blogging today about a super couple. Amy and William are the perfect pair...she is radiant -look her up in the dictionary under "beautiful bride" -and William -wow...he is the gallant hero stepping up to marry the woman he loves -pledging his heart forever. Check out the first image of Amy and William bursting from the chapel door. Williams dad is at the left opening the door -his hand extended as he sends them off.

You'll also notice a little fun we had with a reception delay as one of the kids likely set off the fire alarm. No big deal...just ten minutes for the fire department to check things out (it's the law!). We got a chance to play a bit -and mimic the fun we had when we discovered a fire engine on their engagement safari. Check out the bewildered face of the kind fireman pressed into posing with the girls. I bet he's thinking 'I never thought I'd be invited to a wedding like this!'

I love the couple's dancing together, and especially wonderful was Amy dancing with her great-grandfather. Wow, makes your heart melt. The wedding was at Chapelle des Fleurs. (now called Le Beaux Chateau)

Tomorrow I'll post their cool Morning After Session I photographed at the nearby train depot. A walk that included shopping at a glass blower.

1 comment: