The Artistic Difference

There is an art to photography and my fingerprint will be within every file I edit. No shortcuts. Passion for your work makes all the difference among photographers. I believe your love story can become art and should live forever.

My name is Jim Rode. My team and I create beautiful photography of your engagement and wedding. Each image will be lightly retouched and enhanced. I roam the wedding capturing fabulous moments. Many images are taken to the "darkroom" where the photographs are given my sensational fine-art treatment. My team of photographers and myself serve the greater Dallas and DFW area. I can travel nationwide for destination weddings.

Your wedding, my art. In love and art, you live forever. Jim Rode

Step inside my wedding website to see more - www.JimRode.com.

Jim Rode Photographer, is located at 2101 Cedar Springs Rd., Dallas Texas. By appointment Only.

Concierge 214-347-0548

Jim 817-781-7331

Jim@JimRode.com


Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Gary Fong visits


Had fun visiting with Gary Fong as he visited a gathering of photographers in Dallas to talk about weddings, books, his photographers products, and his new book.
I was sorry to see him rush a demo of some cool products, but he was being limited to two hours. I never like to limit my education. I loved the new lightsphere collapsable which, once he place it onto the flash, he held up with the camera simply dangling -held only by the lightsphere's rubber-like grip on the camera. I could only grimace when I think I might hold a $3000 camera and a $2000 lens like that...I can't do it!

The picture is from Gary's blog, courtesy Gary Fong. (He's holding a camera with the Origami fold-flat diffuser.)

No comments:

Post a Comment