The Artistic Difference

There is an art to photography and my fingerprint will be within every file I edit. No shortcuts. Passion for your work makes all the difference among photographers. I believe your love story can become art and should live forever.

My name is Jim Rode. My team and I create beautiful photography of your engagement and wedding. Each image will be lightly retouched and enhanced. I roam the wedding capturing fabulous moments. Many images are taken to the "darkroom" where the photographs are given my sensational fine-art treatment. My team of photographers and myself serve the greater Dallas and DFW area. I can travel nationwide for destination weddings.

Your wedding, my art. In love and art, you live forever. Jim Rode

Step inside my wedding website to see more - www.JimRode.com.

Jim Rode Photographer, is located at 2101 Cedar Springs Rd., Dallas Texas. By appointment Only.

Concierge 214-347-0548

Jim 817-781-7331

Jim@JimRode.com


Monday, April 19, 2010

ISES Charity for Children's Medical Dallas, by Jim Rode








Dallas wedding photographer is published again...I said to Sylvia. Okay, I can be proud in a phone call to my sweetheart Sylvia. It isn't every day that a magazine will upgrade its usual one page feature to a two-page spread. I got the page without the text -it's bigger-LOL. The editor, Robin Fowler told me 'our graphics designer must have really liked your pictures.'

The photographs were published in Texas Meetings and Events Magazine and can be seen here.
The Chris Ryan of the Ryan Manor hosted the event. His site is here...but is undergoing upgrades...so if you need info on a great event site call Chris at 214-855-5000. This was a fun charity event for the Children's Medical Center in Dallas, and has hosted by ISES of Dallas. A fun time was had by all -and nearly a hundred toys were collected for the kids at the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment